Sunday, September 28, 2008

Torture comes before pleasure:)

My afternoon nap was rudely disturbed by a phone call from my student tutor inviting me to join a certain course. Feeling groggy, all I could hear was that the course is cheap and the whole thing would take about 2 hours to finish. He added that I would have fun with him and the rest of his lab mate during this 'course'. So, I agreed and left Idhamu-san who was also taking his afternoon nap to take care of Neesa chan who was fast asleep at that time.

Yuji was waiting for me when I went down 20 minutes later. I asked him again about the course but still the answer was vague.

I only realised what I have gotten myself into when we reached the golf course! what!?! golf!!! me playing golf????me and sports?? yikes!!! Yuji should have asked Idhamu-san to join him instead of this famous 'kaki bangku"...


So, I ended up paying 1000yen for a 9-hole game (is that what you call it?) and 200 yen for a pair of shoes (all my sneakers have been shipped back home). And I have also hired a private 'swinger'. Hehehe.. Thanks Taka...(Dah ada org tolong pun bole kalah,ok?)

After playing, everyboy had a drink and then only it hit them- I was fasting. Huhuhu... Dahla pregnant, kena torture main golf ngan student tutor masa bulan posa....sadis betul! Yeah, Yuji was right. It was indeed an unforgettable experience. Takpe Yuji...Nanti ko datang Malaysia,siap ko aku torture!Tehehe...

After the torturous 2 hour, Yuji took the whole family out for dinner.Idhamu-san had never tasted Okonpmiyaki beforeand I haven't tried the Hiroshima version before. So, off we went to a nearby crowded (and cheap) okonomiyaki restaurant armed with our own okonomiyaki sauce (eventhough Yuji remarked that our sauce tasted different from the original one. Nak buek camno Yuji oooi...dah tak buleh makan...






Thanks Yuji for an unforgettable day. I will surely not forget you , O man of great stature....

No comments: