Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tokyo Trip - Day 3

Something stupid happened on the third day.

Idhamu-san realised that our camera had no battery in it when he was about to take a photo of Neesa chan at the entrance of Disneyland.

Wanna know what had happened prior to this???

Idhamu-san had taken out the battery to recharge it the night before. As usual, everytime we were about to go anywhere, I would assemble the things that we would need and put them at one place, normally near his knapsack. Thinking that everything was in order, he dumped everything in his bag. I thought that he had taken the battery that he had been charging earlier and he thought that I had done it before assembling everything.

Aiyoh!! Buat penat jer bangun pepagi, naik train ke Shinjuku, jalan kaki ke terminal bas dan duduk selama 40 minit dalam bas! Takkan nak masuk Disneyland without our camera? Of course I still had my digicam with me. But we wanted to take pics of the night parade and fireworks as well. We needed the DSLR.

Surprisingly, both Idhamu-san and I did not get angry at each other. Inilah berkat berjalan di bulan puasa...Lagipun nak marah or blame each other pun tak guna...Nak patah balik ambik battery lagila tak guna- buang masa jer...So, in the end, we went to the ticket counter and changed our ticket. Nasib baik boleh tukar tarikh. Kena denda pun kena denda lah...

So, what next? Pening pikir aktiviti yang tak memerlukan kamera. Finally I remembered that there are lots of Factory Outlets near Chiba. Apalagi...shopping ler...

Hence, no pics. Sorry....Idhamu-san tak semangat nak ambil gambar without his DSLR. Hahaha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog! Will you check out my blog and see if you like it? I think you will!

My Blog

jyss said...

hahaha itulah perlunya domestic manager nih heheh