Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tokyo Trip - Day 4

We finally arrived at the entrance of Disneyland at 8 am armed with a fully charged DSLR, Digicam and Videocam.

But something else happened while I was busy changing our tickets at the Office.

I was puzzled to see that Idhamu-san and Neesa chan who were supposed to be in queue with the growing crowd at the entrance did not budge from the spot where I left them. When I called Idhamu-san on his mobile phone, he told me that Neesa chan had vomitted ON him while he was caryying her. So, I quickly went to them as soon as I had the tickets ready. Poor Idhamu-san, unlike Neesa chan, he did not bring a change of clothes. In the end, we went in with a driping wet cameraman . The weather which was cloudy on that day did not help to dry his clothes. He wanted to buy a new t-shirt but did not find any that he liked. Poor Idhamu-san...

Neesa chan on the other hand, felt better after the incident and totally forgot about everything else as soon as the gate to "the happiest place on earth" opened at 9 am.


"Let's go over the plan again..."


sukenye die....





Us


Muka tak sabar nak masuk jumpa semua Princess


Malu dengan Snow White


With Cinderella


With Aurora


with Belle


Dah rasa practically all the flavours there is...


Ibu yg terpaksa-rela


Magic hat


"can I join them??"


With Dopey


With Daisy


Kena gomol dengan Pluto. Haha!




Jalan2 dengan Goofy






"sapa tipu hidung panjang.."




In Minnie's house








the Jubilation parade


Mamarazzi at work




Cinderella's castle at night



The Night Parade




The daily fireworks. Simple jer..


The entrance at night

5 comments:

jyss said...

alamak x sabarnya nak gi hahaha

Anonymous said...

at last...princess neesa dpt jumpa idola2 nya ...kelakar tgk gambr neesa malu2 kucing dengan snow white & belle ;)

tina

Labyrinth said...

Ade jumpe Ariel tak? aaaaa bestnya.... apsal muka belle cam jantan pakai makeup? hehehehe best nya!!!!! nak gi! nak gi!

The Bubur Caca Lover said...

jas: sila pegi....tapi jgn pegi masa summer or bulan posa...

tina: ntah pape..tetiba jadi pemalu plak! buang karan tul! byk gambar pose cam tuh! ayah dia hangin jer....

adel: haha..cam jantan?? a'ah la.. now that u'd mention it..haha..
eh, Del, ko ni baca entry terbalik ke?

The Blueberry said...

Aku kagumnye sebab hang kenai semua Disney characters tuh. I don't know half of them perhaps because aku teramatttlah tak sukanya Disney cartoons (except yang moden-moden yang masuk wayang these days lah, yang JV dengan Pixar tuh). Tambah-tambah lagi Mickey Mouse tu, ya ampunnnn nyampahnyer aku. kalau jumpa mesti aku langgaq dia dengan keta. Husband aku kata I'm a sick person tapi nak buat camna, dah memang aku tak suka kan...

BTW awat tak pi naik rollercoaster gitu?