Sunday, September 28, 2008

Masters of the Universe

Finally!!! The day I have been waiting for.

After contemplating on what to wear, who to bring and how to get there. I made up my mind. I would not wear my national costume (as none would fit), I would leave Neesa chan in school and take the bus to Hirodai (Idhamu-san sent Neesa chan to school via the only bicycle that we have left).

As expected, the ceremony was simple (yet meaningful, at least to me lar...) Tak rasa macam konvo pun...Dengan takde rehearsalnye, takde jubahnyanye...takde dewannye...takde muziknye...Takpelah...yang penting dah selamat jadi He-man. Hahaha...

Took a lot of photos (thanks to my official photographer).

Received a lot of flowers (courtesy of the not-so-common-in-Japan Jyss, Suri di hatiku and the Japanese-English clan).

Enjoy the pics, peeps!




































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TAHNIAH kak liza ;)
tumpang gembira tgk gambar2 graduation korang :)
especially gambar kak liza n kak jas posing dengan bunga kekeke~ :P

c u in malaysia ;) ...bayu putri kah?

-tina

The Blueberry said...

Congrats weiiii...