Friday, September 26, 2008

Signed, Sealed, Delivered

After weeks of packing (and re-packing), we finally sent our things along with our car to the port, to be sent home. If I had known about all the hassle I had to go through in order to ship a car back home, I would probably resort to bringing back the cash and buy a new car in Malaysia. Yeah, rite...As if Idhamu-san would agree to that. Tehehe.... Penat woo...all the documents that needed to be filled and completed. Dahla buta huruf....Terkejar sana, sini...Macam nak kejar dateline. Pikir2 balik, inilah kali pertama dan terakhir akan ku buat kerja begini...As if ada kali kedua pun...Hahaha... Nasib baik ramai yang menolong especially during the moving day. Dahla angkat barang time Ramadhan. I just can't thank them enough. Hanya Allah saja yang dapat membalas jasa diorang semua.Neway, I am happy and relieved that it is all OVER now. I just hope that our car and all our stuffs will arrive safely next month. Insya-Allah~

the 4 families going back shared 2 lorries like this one

the proud car owners

No, this is NOT the car that Idhamu-san had shipped

2 comments:

jyss said...

hahah x yah la bagitau lainkali..
biar la gempak skit

The Blueberry said...

Ja, apakah kereta yang telah hang shipkan balik tuh... Wahh bestner... Biggest souvenir from Nihon ek? Apart from the new baby la... Nanti leh bawak aku pusing-pusing naik keta made in Jepun kay?