Monday, November 24, 2008

something old, most things new, nothing borrowed and no one's blue

I attended my batch's reunion yesterday. The organizer chose Royale Bintang's coffee house as the meeting ground.



I had no objection to that as the venue is really convenient.i.e only 10 minutes drive from my crib. (nak komplen apa lagi, siap ada driver datang ambik kat umah lagi!)

We were among the first to arrive-ni kes over-excited nak jumpa kengkawan lama yang dah dekat 10 tahun tak jumpa la ni (with the exception of a few yang selalu sangat dok jumpa..)

Only half of the pre-esl/teslians batch 93-99 was reunited. The rest had other plans and commitments. I am sure that everybody who got to know about this reunion would not want to miss it for the world.Yela..we were quite close back then being accused (and convicted)raggers and all. Haha! Tetiba teringat perkataan 'peloncoan'(is that how you spell the word? I really have to look up the letter to refresh my memory).

My o my... was I surprised to see that most of us still look (and act) the same! I guess it is true of what they say-age is just a number. yang penting hati muda..kihkihkih...tu tak termasuk tahap kebisingan mengalahkan 18 year olds!tehehe...Oh, how I miss those days!Days when we were younger,slimmer (Azyei, ko takyah risau bab ni), carefree, bla bla bla.

Evidence to show that most of us does not age(and those who do, do so gracefully...)







another taukey in the house


seriousnya topik...


the dangdudettes


cam-whoring session


sorang nak makan, sorang sibuk nak sembang, sorang sibuk nak ambik gambar...


seniors pon join...

*gambar a bit blur coz x pandai pakai kamera cap mesin fotostat nie.. sowee...

4 comments:

jyss said...

hahah mentang2 ada camera yg vavavom tuh..anyway, that guy yg pegang cam besar tuh cam familiar sajer..ke perasaan ku sajer hehehe

The Bubur Caca Lover said...

dat guy tu nama zahir. org perak. penah keja ngan oum, meteor etc..

Labyrinth said...

ohh u guys ada gathering ya? waa best la... heard that only the chosen ones were invited..hence tak semua dtg kot....mana gi meloq?

The Bubur Caca Lover said...

Del, everybody was invited but you know la bila buat time cuti sekolah, sume dah ada plan lain including meloq. jazz cudn't find a babysitter, elly n ju still in Sabah, amelia alfred tom and saira xleh turun semenanjung etc.so, yg u nampak ni jelah...