I'm back at the office after 2 weeks of complete rest (ye ke rest?!?) I am proud to say that I made full use of my leave. I managed to (monitor Idhamu-san) paint Neesa chan's room, went furniture hunting/shopping at IKEA, toured Amcorp Mall, 'lepak'ed at Kak Long's house and did my grocery shopping at TESCO/Giant/Village Grocer. I nearly went to Berjaya Times Square with Idhamu-san to catch the new James Bond movie if my in-laws did not turn up at my door on Saturday.Tehehe...
Sitting at my desk this morning, I was completely at lost. No work to be done (everybody insisted that I sit down and do nothing) and that made me verrry sleepy. Aiyoh! Makan gaji buta pon nak komplen!
Anyway, I hope I don't have to check into PPUM and leave work again. Penat woo... jadi biskut nie.
1 comment:
mana buleh makan gaji buta ari tu... kena teruskan setiap hari.. hahahhahhhaaa...
Post a Comment