For the first time since working in Putrajaya, I took the NKVE. The impromptu decision was made as I realized that I was running late yesterday morning. I guess, Neesa chan's wailing early in the morning plus the fact that I was still sleepy made my brain stopped functioning for 10 minutes (justification from the infamous bimbo; according to Tin).
Well, I guess yesterday was a good day to try the NKVE.The traffic was ok. The toll however, was not. I reached the Putrajaya exit after 25 minutes. So far so good. After exiting, I followed the signage closely.
Everything was ok UNTIL I reached the middle of Putrajaya. I was suddenly at lost. Me- the person who never (ok, so I exaggerated a bit)had difficulty finding her way, who has a good sense of direction, and who is nicknamed 'Miss Compass' lost her way right smack in the middle of Putrajaya.
Being a true (but slightly distorted)Miss Compass, I found my radar and got right back on track after a few minutes. Tapi, Sempat la menggelabah kejap. (My #2 nickname is Miss Gabra)And because of the incident, I realized something- Putrajaya's traffic is congested early in the morning. I wasted 10 precious minutes for the traffic light to change. And it was a looong queue at most of the junctions(Dahla tersangat banyaknya junction...)
The price I had to pay:
Another 10 minutes looking for a parking spot.
Lesson learnt:
1) Take the LDP no matter how late you are.It's definitely faster and cheaper.
2) Start off from home before 7 am.
3) Think twice (or thrice) before moving to Putrajaya.
3 comments:
ah this made me feel better hahah sbb selalu je sesat kat sana huhu
hahaha..welcome to my lovely city..baru tau ye..pepagi mmg jammed gilerrrr!!! itu pun kalau menghala ke Office la..sekolah2 takde masalah ok aje sbb byk jln leh cilok!
Orang KL datang keje putrajaya... orang putrajaya gi kerja kat KL... aparaa... Anyway, I might be changing office to Menara Luxor due to some corporate requirements...
Love Putrajaya. Especially GSC @ Alamanda.
Post a Comment