I am sick and tired of these non-stop bleeding. Today is the fourth time since I came back from Japan. I have been hospitalized twice due to this excessive bleeding (that explains the long silence from the blogging world).
I did not bother to go to the hospital this morning as I knew that the bleeding will stop on its own. True enough, it did. And I did not have to wait long. As long as I can feel the baby's movement, I am sure everything is ok. Besides, there is nothing much the doctors can do. They would monitor the baby's heartbeat and ask me to rest. I am on MC till Friday. Hopefully the doctor will give me another week of MC (it would be great if they can give me MC till my due date). Oh, btw, my expected due date will be sooner since the doctor would want to induce me in 3 weeks time.
Why o why can't they tell me what is causing me to bleed. I do not feel pregnant when I have to constantly wear the thing that pregnant ladies do not wear throughout their pregnancy. I understand that it is normal when you bleed during your first trimester( and that was what happened to me during both pregnancies). But bleeding in your third trimester? And when you do not have placenta preavia? Where does all the blood come from? Hmmmmphhh... I need some answers. Is it due to stress? fatigue?
Dr. House, can you help me??!!??? The doctors here do not seem to care as long as the baby is fine. Well, there is nothing much they can do in the condition I am in now.
I hate it when I can't even stand for a long time or take a long stroll cause I am afraid that I will bleed. ( I believe that the long walk I had at IKEA yesterday caused me to bleed this morning. Since shopping was not at all stressful, I can rule out stress as the factor)
I just hope that everything will turn out ok for me and the baby. Insya-Allah. Pray for me.
6 comments:
made in japan...born in malaysia ke...anyway...odaijini..n ki wo tsukete
ikut Dr Leo, gi makan Lecka Lecka jek... ahaks! u take care ya Kak Chot...
take care k liza..kalau gi jumpa dr house sila bawa saya..heheh i want to stare into his blue eyes *together now auwwww ;P
nash: ye. made in japan. tu kot yg tak berapa serasi dgn cuaca Malaysia. hikhikhik.
leo: jom!
jas: amboi amboi amboi....
mak..sehat?
ni qm pny link baru..tukar2 la k..hehe..
different people go through different experiences. as a matter of fact, with different babies pun tau, Lija. Just take care, eat well, rest well. Uve not got long to go. As long as the baby is fine...Insyallah will be okay. Will doa for you, Lija. Amin.....
Post a Comment