Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hurray!

Idhamu san came back from the Land of Angkor on Sunday.
Boy, were the girls thrilled to see him (so did I because I was told that he would be bringing back some cotton silk for me. tehehe~)
After a short nap, the not-so-jet-lagged Idhamu san took us out.
It has been a while since we last went out. The farthest was to the 'koen' (park) near our apartment. And that would only happen if it wasn't raining, which was not very often.























The girls were happier when we reached Toy r Us, and the joy multiplied when he took us to Saizeriya. I was happy, too, for I did not have to cook dinner that day. Haha~

I just wish that I would be able to take the girls out on my own during Idhamu san's next (and next and after next) trip abroad. It's not easy to manage 2 very active girls who do not know how to sit still. And to take them out on a public transportation like the subway is a major challenge for me... And here in Tokyo, taking the 'Metro' (subway) means you have to do a lot (seriously, A LOT) of walking .

4 comments:

jyss said...

a ah la. ingat lagi penat gilos naik metro tuh ms gi tokyo ngan ina. adohaii

eh bila nk diet saizeriya nih? huhu

The Bubur Caca Lover said...

tang naik tangga turun tangga tu yg penat tu (in my case, naik lif turun lif) . tapi tau tak, ada sesetengah stesen yang TAKDE lif. gila ke apa? abis camno nak angkut stroller ngan beg (bukan hanya handbag, tetapi juga beg si kecik tu...)

diet saizeriya? tak kot~ bila blk Mesia baru stop makan kot...hahaha...

Erin said...

sampai bila ko kat sana, chot?

The Bubur Caca Lover said...

Erin, aku br sampai sini April lepas. InsyaAllah sampai Mac 2012 kitorang kat sini :)