Friday, August 8, 2008

Neesa chan's mega project

The project was a hush-hush thing. Nobody knew about it. I was too busy preparing her bento in the kitchen and Idhamu san was sound asleep as he just came back home from work. I heard her telling me something. Did not realize then that she was seeking my approval. Yela... I kan CEO...
The project came only to my knowledge when I wanted to dress her up for school. I found the fruit of her labour hidden in the closet next to her 'make-up' kit. I was so furious when I saw the amount of 'profit' the mega project had made.

The head of the project seemed very pleased with herself, telling me that she looked prettier than before. Rambut dah senget sebelah pun lawa , ke?
Whaddya think?

(This pic did not do justice as the model was trying her best to conceal her hair's sengetness)

1 comment:

jyss said...

hahaha sure ada budak sek dia potong rambut kot tuh hehe