Friday, August 22, 2008

Weight Problem

I have been punk'd!!!
Urrgggghh!!!
I have been living in fantasy land all these while. ("the plane, the plane...")
Urrgggghh!!!
How was I supposed to know that the second-hand weighing scale I bought last year has been deceiving me!?!
I thought that I have been extremely good at maintaing my 'ideal' weight. And Neesa chan has stop putting on weight (The nursery school also recorded more or less the same figure that I have been keeping for her weight chart, which made me oblivious to the prank the weighing scale has been pulling).
It puzzled me that everytime I go for check-up,my weight seems to accelerate whereas at home, it miraculously stays the same. I just realized that there was something wrong when I feel that I should be gaining weight but the machine seemed to tell me otherwise. Hello!! I FEEL fatter. I should be fatter,or at least heavier. I am not in denial here.
It's high time for me to get a new weighing scale. This time around, I'll make sure that it's brand new and since I'm at it, might as well be a digital one :p


[the one in denial]

p/s: Thousand apologies to those who have used my weighing scale and commented on how they lost weight.Like I said, I was punk'd, by the not-so-bright weighing scale :=

1 comment:

Labyrinth said...

Aiyoyo! I know the feeling! I pun pernah kina laa....summore got japanese writing on it! hehehe dont worry Lija. Ure preggers. I ni yg mkn everything kat Msia ni....worrying betul la. baru tadi nasi kandar pelita! hehehe hapy ramadhan girl!