It was supposed to be our annual beach outing. But not many turned up since many had other plans for the long summer vacation. I did not want to go at first.Knowing me, beaches are the last places I'd go to. Having lived half my life near the sea, I am not really fond of the sun and salt water. However, deep down I know that Idhamu-san and Neesa chan are both crazy about the beach, the sea and the sun.
The organizer prepared some games for us to enjoy before lunch.
Neesa chan was sulking throughout the whole time since her plea to head straight for the sea was ignored by both Idhamu-san and I. She even refused to eat anything during lunchtime. (Thank goodness I'd fed her enough in the car, knowing that she would not eat lunch out of excitement).
After lunch, the two enjoyed themselves totally ignoring me who was plain happy just to be the unofficial photographer of the day. (More pics in my fotopages).
We did not stay for the night, camping like the rest. I had enough of the beach for one day (err...less actually!)
As expected, after only half a day under the sun, my exotic-looking daughter became tanner than ever. And I still have not fallen head over heels in love with the beach, especially when the beaches in Japan are not sandy and the summer heat is unbearable.
4 comments:
oo itukah panda nye? besar giler wei hehehe
ye... tersangatlah besar!
p/s: sempat lagi bagi komen. kat airport ke nih?
hahah ye betull..tapi yg nih dah kat london dah nih..ada link europe kan tuh hahah
epiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii birthhhdayyyyyyyyyyyy...........
Post a Comment