I love to plan. I love to imagine how things would go and draft things out in my head before putting everything into writing. The fact that I love to write just seem to help make planning more fun. Oh yeah, doddling and adding some illustration no matter whether it is just a plain diagram add some spice to this habit of mine (eventhough I am known to be hopeless at drawing. Tehehe...) The traditional planner in me would definitely resort to plain old organizer or planner than a fancy PDA.( Well, it's difficult to practice cursive writing with a PDA). Mind you, I am in the habit of changing planner every year and I am very meticuluos when it comes to choosing a planner. I practically write everything in there (Now you know what to do to see me go crazy)
The compulsive planner in me has created this creature who likes to do things waaaaaaay ahead of time. Just ask any of my friends. They will vouch for this. I started becoming a compulsive planner who feels the need to be super-duper efficient ever since I graduated from uni. Maybe the fact that we were trained to think and plan ahead for our lessons has turned me into this monster (not a gruesome looking one... thank goodness for that!) who likes to plan and write it out so that I will not forget a single thing. (Hehe.. a forgetful compulsive planner. What a rare combination! Tanda-tanda semakin tua kot?)
Ever since varsity days, I have been planning non-stop. I am not talking about big events like engagement day or wedding. I am talking about planning my daily routine. I would plan ahead the clothes (and the matching scarves as well as handbags and shoes) to wear for the whole week, the things to be accomplished for the week and stuff like that. I will freakout if things do not go according to plan. And to see me in a state of panic is definitely NOT a lovely sight to behold. Trust me on this(Idhamu san will vouch on this one).
The fact that I hate making silly mistakes makes me plan ahead. I just cannot handle being in a situation like that! There will surely be another panic attack. The word to avoid: Gabra. The result: Roplah jingga!
note: Gabra is a northern malay slang for anxiety or panic
Roplah jingga is a northern malay slang to define the horrible state when panick attacks.
No comments:
Post a Comment