Thanks Idhamu-san for cooking, doing all the house chore and taking care of Neesa chan while I was busy recuperating...
Really appreciate it.
I was in a really bad condition yesterday. My head throbbed, my whole body ached, and my nose was red and swollen. I could not even get up from the bed. It must have been the Japanese influenza (Baru setengah jam sesi consultation ngan doktor jepun,dah boleh diagnose penyakit sendiri. Chewah!
The will in me to attend the New Year Party in Sunsquare made me get up from bed this morning. I even prepared nasi lemak for lunch. Tehehe... (tetiba jer sihat...)
Had fun at the party eventhough this year I did not wear the yukata and played the "koto". I let Neesa chan and my two other friends experience all that this time around.
Neesa chan wearing a yukata
Neesa chan's origami
Let see... What are we going to write next?
Playing hanetsuki, Japanese badminton
The day did not end there. Went window shopping around Saijou before heading to another friend's house for dinner. She hosted a small gathering to welcome a fellow Malaysian who happens to be in Hiroshima for his expedition.
Hey, the fact that I am still up and updating this blog at this hour shows that it couldn't have been the Japanese influenza after all...
No comments:
Post a Comment