Managed to kill some time (approximately 3 hours) and waste a few thousand yen at Diamond City (Soleil) yesterday. Blame it all on Fukazawa sensei who had to cancel his class due to unforeseen circumstances and the International Student Party which only started at 6 p.m. (Yeah, rite!) No, actually it was Idhamu-san's fault since he was the eager one to go. Can't blame him... I was the one feeding him with detailed description of how Diamond city looks like and what he had been missing all this while... Well, he had to see for himself, and prepare for the upcoming new year sale...:p
I was not complaining since I just luurve to shop. Diamond City is the best shopping mall in Hiroshima City so far (at least in MY humble opinion). Besides, I was dreaming of the famous fish burger everyone was talking about. Now, here's my chance. It's not like I get to go to Hiroshima City everyday.
Xmas is just round the corner and Diamond City is ready. Just look at the huge Xmas tree..
Even Neesa chan can't resist posing in front of the tree!!
1 comment:
hey hey is ur former student here XD meiwah =)
guess what, my old blog skin is the same as the one u r using now =)
now i can see bigger size of photos compare to ur frenster's blog XD
haha pls don read my blog, is in mandarin anyway, =P teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i miss calling u teacher!!!!!!
Post a Comment