Friday, November 23, 2007

The BIG Day

I received a phone call from Yamashita sensei yesterday, asking me to take Neesa chan home or to see the doctor. I had never been summoned to her school right smack in between classes. So, I thought it might have been serious. It was.
It seemed that Neesa chan vomitted the whole content of her bento (not because the food was terrible but because she had a tummy ache and a slight fever). Even though she seemed fine,her teacher was worried. Yamashita sensei insisted that I took Neesa chan home for a complete rest so that she would be able to take part in the following day's happyoukai. Then, it was MY turn to get worried. Neesa chan had been looking forward to performing for Otosan and Okasan. She had been practising for weeks (or is it months?!?)

Luckily, Neesa chan recovered.
So, we all went to her school today.

Neesa chan performed.



I took her pictures.
Idhamu san took a video of her performances.
It was a great day.

Alhamdulillah...

No comments: