AdaManda takde buat card ke apa2 kat sekolah? Kat sini kecoh dengan kek, biskut, kopi,and all sorts of hadiah Father's Day a month prior to the date. Org sini memang suka benda2 cenggini. Alangkan White Day pun diorang celebrate (Valentine versi pihak lelaki plak terima hadiah...hikhikhik)
Honestly Ja, belum Father's Day sini I think. Else, da ada all sorts of ads and cards from kids' school, definitely. White Day memang takde. Awww Japanese are very romantic and fair people? :-)
4 comments:
Dang...forgot Fathers' Day. I seriously think it's celebrated on a different day here la, Ja. hmmm no advertisements or the like ni...
AdaManda takde buat card ke apa2 kat sekolah? Kat sini kecoh dengan kek, biskut, kopi,and all sorts of hadiah Father's Day a month prior to the date. Org sini memang suka benda2 cenggini. Alangkan White Day pun diorang celebrate (Valentine versi pihak lelaki plak terima hadiah...hikhikhik)
Honestly Ja, belum Father's Day sini I think. Else, da ada all sorts of ads and cards from kids' school, definitely. White Day memang takde. Awww Japanese are very romantic and fair people? :-)
Update: Here downunder,it is celebrated on the first sunday of september...no wonder...phew..thot I was so occupied that I forgot it.
Post a Comment