Monday, November 16, 2009

EXAM

It seems that I was not the only one dealing with the pressure of examination. While I was busy making sure that all the teaching colleges are ready with their (endless) exams, little did I realize that 5-year-old daughter also had to deal with the ever stressful exam week.

I found out about her end-of-year exam through Mak Tok, who called me one evening, sounding so happy. She herself did not know about it till she received Neesa chan's marked exam papers.

Before you have a peek at her exam papers, please bear in mind that she had just started going to that school exactly 2 weeks before she sat for the exam (but she had joined the school earlier in the year for less than two months when we were in Taiping during my confinement).


(siap ada colour-printed schedule. dasat gak considering the fact that I am only paying RM45 a month)




(tak sangka terer gak bab Quran nih!)


(dah nama pun Pusat Asuhan Tadika Islam, of course le ada paper2 ni semua...)







(nih favourite subjek dia...)




(pesal English paper dia lagi tinggi markah dari paper BM dia???)

so whaddya think?? takde ler stress sangat si neesa tue kalau nak compare dengan ibu dia...

3 comments:

Labyrinth said...

waa bagus pusat asuhan tu. ni centralized by government ke? If ya, maknanya ada la kat KL kan? siap ada peribadi Musliam tu! hehe very dasat la printed mcm SPM paper! hehe I wonder if other tadikas also mcm ni sekarang ni. BM memang susah Lija. dr tadika sampaila ke secondary school. :-)

The Bubur Caca Lover said...

Pusat Asuhan Tadika Islam or fondly known as PASti ni mmg centralized but not by the Government.
My mom suke this school sebab dekat ngan rumah . tehehe

Unknown said...

bagus gak tadika nih.. kt area mana ni kak?