Thursday, June 5, 2008

Headache

I have a splitting headache today due to the following reasons:

1. Neesa chan came home from her mengaji session yesterday with a temperature above 38 degree Celcius. I gave her some medicine after dinner and put her to bed. She kept turning and tossing the whole night, waking up every 3 hours and asked for a cuddle everytime. Idhamu-san and I did not have enough sleep, entertaining the whining princess. This lead to my second reason.

2. Whenever I don't enough sleep, I will surely come down with a flu. And that was what happened this morning. I was sneezing the whole day. And I have finished a box of kleenex thanks to the runny nose.

3. Neesa chan is at home today. Of course, I could not send her to school in the condition she is in. And she has not stop whining.

4. I was informed by Idhamu-san early this morning that the price of petrol in Malaysia has gone up by 40%. WTF???? The last time I heard, the government was planning to increase the price somewhere in August ( a befitting birthday present from the government to me). And all of sudden, they decided to hike up the price immediately. Aiyoo!! Just cut down on all the Ministers' expenses, lah... Why kacau the rakyat... If the price of gas/petrol in an oil producing country pun this bad, might as well I live in Japan. At least the pay is good and the price of food is not affected...Ni yang malas nak balik kampung ni...Dahla harga beras makin mahal!

The headache is here to stay. At least for another day.

2 comments:

jyss said...

ooo ibu pun sakit ke? ingat neesa jek? kitorang nak bergossip tadi x cukup korum lak huhu

The Bubur Caca Lover said...

penyakit berjangkit....huhuhu...ingat nak ambik mc 2 hari. gossip? alamak! ruginya...