According to Idhamu-san, I would behave erratically whenever I go near a shop or a mall. This obscure behaviour will heighten everytime my nearly perfect eyesight catch hold of a bargain thus the term 'sawan' came about. Tehehe... I hate to agree with him but I think my husband is right. I do behave like I am having a seizure whenever I go shopping. Oh, blame the compusive shopper in me! And I must say that it happens a lot since my favourite pastime is, SHOPPING. Hmmmppphhh....Must be a horrible sight to behold. Poor Idhamu-san!
Anyway, I had another round of 'sawan' yesterday. I followed three friends to the opening of a camera shop near my house (We cycled 4km from Hirodai just to go there). I did not plan to go initially as I had no intention of buying anything expect for an inexpensive brand new digital camera for my mom, which I plan to buy in a couple of months time considering the fact that I am on a tight budget right now with Neesa chan's birthday coming and all... Hmmm window shopping la konon... We were about to leave the store when one of my friends spotted the goodie bags. We were told that with only 18,000 yen (RM540), we could grab 2 big bags full of goodies-and there was a brand new camera in one of the bags. A mamarazzi by nature, I could not help but to literally poke my fingers through the tightly-sealed paper bags to let my eyes roamed inside the content of the goodie bags. As soon as I spotted a box with the name 'CANON IXY', the sawan overtook me. The impulsive compulsive buyer in me made me take home the goodie bags eventhough I was short of cash. Well, credit cards (no matter whose) do come in handy to ease the sawan. It works better than medicine and faster than a jab.
I really do need a cure for my sawan before I go bankrupt. Any ideas?
4 comments:
wei cantik new designs for spring nih..aper lagi spring for action la hahah (nak menambah sawan ada la nih hehhe)
lama2 bukan bankrupt lagi dah...papa kedana nanti!
i dont blame you. I think it was worth it! I go for worth it goodies too! It's called investment to me, but some people just dnt understand our-saving money-for-the-future-scheme/plan..that's why, my yday's shopping of 4 Esprit tops was well worth it!;-)
thanks for understanding, Del...Now, I don't feel so bad to shop like crazy. Ada geng..tehehe...
Post a Comment