Tomorrow will be the first day of school for this fall term. Neesa chan is all geared up for tomorrow: she has finished all her homework and tucked them neatly in her randoseru (school bag). I made sure she has her bosaizuki (earthquake head cover),
stationery box,
uwabaki (indoor shoes),
and white cloth (so that she will be able to wipe the floor and her desk on her first day of school).
with her.
I am somewhat relieved to learn that I do not have to prepare a bento (lunch box) for her because she will be leaving school just before lunchtime tomorrow. She told me that she wanted to fast tomorrow despite it being a school day. Will this continue till Eid or is it just for tomorrow since she will not be having lunch with her friends in school? Hmm only time will tell~
No comments:
Post a Comment