Friday, March 18, 2011

Sayonara Nihon

We'll be heading back to Malaysia tomorrow morning. I really hope that our journey to Narita will be a breeze and Narita will not be so congested. I realized that every foreigner is rushing back via Narita. I just hope that we can check in our luggage on time. Pray for our safe and speedy journey home.

It is sad for me to leave Nihon at times like this. Even sadder when I saw a live telecast on TV this afternoon, showing how the rescue workers stopped digging for survivors and stood still for a minute at exactly 2.46 pm , the exact time the earthquake hit Japan last week. They had never stopped searching and digging before this. The camera then focussed at the survivors who automatically clasped their hands together and prayed. It was heart-wrenching to watch.

Nihon is like a second home to me. I feel safe here. I feel at home. Oh, how I grief with the rest of its people.

I'm praying for Japan.

Till we meet again, Nihon~

3 comments:

jyss said...

safe journey home k liza :)

Labyrinth said...

I'm sure ur attached to d country. Disney pics show absolute fun. I was jz thinking bt visiting Tokyo Disneyland...hmmm maybe not now. Dnt worry ..u can alwez go back wen things have calmed. Love reina's skirt n how come neesa je dpt costume snow white? K ja. Safe journey. Hope ur already on d plane wen I write this. Think happy thoughts.

anymz said...

selamat balik Ja..ni baru maklang dapat buka blog Ja..dah lama blog Ja kena melaware..maklang langsung tak dapat bukak apa lagi nak komen..

take care ya..bape lama dok mesia ni?