I just came back from my weekly nihongo (Japanese Language) class.
I am proud to say that I have failed yet again to skip attending the class.
The thought has occurred a couple of times - when it poured cats and dogs, when I was busy with preparation prior to entertaining guests, and when I just felt plain lazy to even go out of the house...
I did not know what pushed me, but what I know is that every Thursday at 9.30 am, I would be standing in front of Wakamatsu-cho Community Centre with Reina chan , ready to face another grueling 2 hours of non-stop conversation-based Japanese lesson. Learning a language at this age is really driving me crazy. I remember that it was not as difficult before.
That reminds me: I need to start taking ginkgo pills and the likes. What do you recommend?
6 comments:
do the conversation in nihongo with neesa everyday~
ya la Ja,ambik gingko dan ckp jepun dgn neesa dan dehe tiap2 hari..ambik hari rabu as japanese day..ckp jepun sepanjang hari as what i did with ma children..wednesday is english day..
anyting that can boost your memory is definitely good, chot. juz give it a try.
cik lah: Neesa takmo kecek jipun ngan ibu dia....huwaaa desu!!!!
m lang: dehe x pandai ckp jepun...kuikuikui~ Neesa plak xmo cakap jepun dgn ibu dan ayah dia sbb diorang tak pandai cakap jepun... Huwaaaa...!!!
Erin: thanks, dear~
thats awesme, Ja. Of course la susah when we're at this age (the more kids, the more we lose our brain capacity? they say? hehe) but u know la Ja. with language, u need the practice. ur lucky ure there. use it outside - belasah je. hehehe hmmm wen am i going to take up French again ni? Ada ke chance nak visit France one day ni? hehehe
Del: Salut. Madame,I didn't know that u took up French~
InsyaAllah ada rezki, sampai la u kat France..
Post a Comment