Sunday, May 11, 2008

Day and Night

Nenek, nenek, si bongkok tiga,
Siang mengantuk malam berjaga...


That is so true of me these past couple of days. Not the nenek part (but I do admit that I like to membebel like a mak nenek:)) but more on the part where my biological clock runs haywire. Nak kata the body and mind are busy adjusting to the different time zone is not true at all. I have been in Japan for more than a year and a half. They are well adjusted by now. And besides, Japan is only an hour earlier than Malaysia. Nak kata because of jet lag, I did not travel anywhere, let alone leave my apartment... Hmmm.... misteri nusantara betul...
Aiyoo.. susah la macam ni! I need to be awake for my class!!!
I'd better start drinking hot milk now, or else I'll be awake till after Subuh.

2 comments:

Labyrinth said...

oh dear, i felt like crap, cant keep my eyes open when they shud and close when they shud a couple of days back. ni baru baik hangover lah ni. i took tea at 7pm and cudnt sleep till 6 am. n was so tired in the day but cudnt doze off. as i was coughing, i took the controlled item'ACTIFED'. Terus pensan. cannot wake up! waa very strong wo. not available here but my mom brought when she came lah. jaga 2 ubat batuk cap Actifed, babe....now baru lepas hangover. No more tea and Actifed for me. banyak2 amik air, Lija! hehe

The Bubur Caca Lover said...

Actified juga sangat berkesan untuk melawan penyakit resdung...hehehe.. gila kuat ubat tu! Patutle senyap jer selama ni... penangan demam musim luruh rupanya... take care of urself and the kids...