Last night was another sad episode of sayonara series. Two of my good, reliable and ever-friendly adiks bid their goodbyes, not only to me but also to Nihon. I was rather sad now that I no longer have my source of ever ready reference and answers to ALL of my problems and questions, especially when dealing with kanji and the likes. Makcik buta huruf di bumi Nihon. Huhuhu... Abisla... Kena cari 'mangsa' seterusnya.
To Ms D and Ms J, who hopped on last night's bus, and to Ms A and Y, who hopped on different ones earlier,
Thank you sooo much from the bottom of my heart. You guys have made my life in Nihon waaaayy easier with your endless help. (Up till late yesterday evening, Ms D was still helping me to answer some very puzzling questions -Well, at least to me they are..:P)Guess now, I have to survive 6 months on my own. (Err, can I still sms u guys?? haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment