I was caught off-guard when Zee called late last night and informed me that her family was planning to go to the ski resort this morning. What?? I haven't bought anything! When she told me that she could not make it next week, I knew I had to go regardless of having no ski wear or gear. We always go on trips together. If she does not go, then I would have no transportation. No transport equals to no ski trip.(The ski resort cannot be reached via public transportation). If I were to wait till next week, I might be left behind again...I heard that the President only managed to get two vans for the trip. And the two vans are for the bachelors. (Most of the families here have their own car). Like it or not, this might be the only chance to be up close and personal with Yuki chan.
So, with our own water-proof clothes (thank god Neesa chan was given a hand-me-down snowsuit), Neesa chan's phua chu kang's boots and some home-cooked nasi lemak, we went all the way to the ski resort.
It took us nearly 3 hours to reach the place (I think the navigator went haywire due to the strong blizzard. Why else would we be touring several kampungs and went up and down several hills before reaching the place?)
The snow was very heavy on the trail leading up to the mountain that one of the car tyres got stuck in the knee-deep snow. Luckily, the people in the car behind us lend a helping hand... well, they had to, otherwise they too could not go anywhere! There was only one lane passable for vehicles going up or down the mountain. And if something bad were to happen,we would not be able to call for help as there was no phone coverage along the way. Alhamdulillah,nothing happened though we heard that 2 cars actually fell down a cliff later that day...
After renting our gears and filling up our empty stomach, we were ready to go and meet Yuki chan in person. It was -5 degrees but the joy of actually bonding with Yuki chan made us unaware of how cold the weather was.Hehehe...
Mission: accomplished.
Neesa chan : Which way are we going?
Me : Do you want to pull or sit in this thing?
Neesa chan : Ittai! Ittai! Huhuhu...
Idhamu-san :Tak pedih or sakit la... ni bukannya pasir...
Jack and Jill went up the hill...
Neesa chan is trying to break Mulan's record with her own plastic horse
:)
Idhamu-san: Let's go over the plan again...
Artist at work
Idhamu-san: Hait, dozo...
Neesa chan : Ibu, catch!
Aksi hindustan
Snowman
Neesa-chan's prized possession for the day
A bus or a heater?
2 comments:
arghh jeles jeles..org pun x der gear aper2 nih..aisey
takpe. bole sewa... siap duit jer...
org nak pegi lagi sekali....x puas bermesra ngan cik yuki....
Post a Comment